Peace of mind and value for money
Protect yourself against rising funeral costs and make it easier for those left behind.
I work as an agent for a wonderful funeral planning company, “Golden Leaves”, offering a trusted and cost effective funeral planning service that compliments my Will writing service and has provided peace of mind to many of my clients.
Why pre-plan a funeral?
Funeral costs have risen over 6% a year for the last 30 years, prices are predicted to exceed £6,490 for a funeral by 2025. This is a good reason why freezing your costs at today’s prices with a prepaid funeral plan is a good idea. A Pre-paid Funeral Plan lets you arrange and pay for a funeral in advance and pre-planning your funeral is an easy way to get your funeral arranged whilst protecting your loved ones from rising costs and uncertainty about your final wishes.
If your wishes are unknown when you die, your family will be faced with making difficult decisions at a trying time. Will they know if you wish to be buried or cremated? Will they agree on an open or closed casket? Will they agree on how much to spend? Confusion and disagreements are common occurrences when there is no plan to follow. You can avoid this by leaving behind a plan.
A funeral is an important event for a grieving family. It provides a sense of closure and enables the family to begin the healing process. Families benefit emotionally and socially by honouring the lives of their loved ones with a fitting ceremony and by giving them a proper send off. It is difficult to make the funeral the best it can be when planning it in a short time.
Here is a bit more information about Golden Leaves:
- Golden Leaves was one of the first funeral planning companies to be established in 1984.
- Golden Leaves is a founder member of the National Association of Pre-paid Funeral Plans and helped establish the FPA which regulates funeral plans in the UK.
- Golden Leaves were the first to launch and provide the only nationwide ‘green’ funeral plan.
- All Funeral Directors that Golden Leaves appoints have to satisfy a number of stringent service requirements before they can provide services.
There are three options for paying for your funeral plan:
- Single lump sum payment
- Monthly instalments over 1-5 years
- Fixed monthly payments
I will discuss each option with you in full and you can decide which type of plan to opt for based on your financial circumstances and personal preferences.
To find out more please contact me by phone or email
T: 07543 033953